Wednesday 19 December 2012

My two favourite ideas since the pitches


These are my top two favourite ideas from the 16 that were chosen a couple of weeks ago.

8. Rafia’s idea gained my attention as it’s realistic in the sense of locations and a comedy approach could possibly be added. Flat sharing is common but I think we could make it a true shock when the two girls find out the guy their flat sharing with is a vampire. Maybe we could put in a few laughs when they discover his secret, embarrassing maybe? I do have a concern about casting though and that’s why I didn’t choose my own idea, even though it has good potential. I think all girls cast would be best as it’s going to be hard to find people who are willing to give up their free time to act for us, and filming takes patience and time. Also location will be pretty straight forward as scenes are likely to be shot in a house, maybe a party? Uni, Fresher’s week?
Role/s I would like to take on: I would like to be the Director as I have an eye for new ideas and what will fit to suit this genre. Also I would like to be editing the footage alongside another person in the group as I have become familiar with iMovie and I have improved drastically and I would like to explore more within iMovie and I also have access to it at home.

12. Ellie’s idea is different and not typical as she doesn’t use the usual “bite on the neck” but uses chocolate, which is an ordinary thing that wouldn’t be suspected to have poison in it to create a vampire. The obsessive guy who sells her the chocolate before she turns could be obsessed with her? Stalker? Maybe his weirdness could be a potential way to make the awkward quite funny? You could keep on developing the idea, as Ellie wasn’t very certain what would happen next.

Role/s I would like to take on: At the beginning the main girl and her friends are shopping so I would like to act as one of the friends. Also I would like to take the role of managing costume and props as I have done in previous work like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment